Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Committed to Health & Fitness

Hi all! I am very exited to share with you exciting and new ideas for strength training! Just think all this is free and EXPERIENCED information! So tomorrow we will get started! I just wanted to take time to introduce myself! I have been in the fitness field for 20 years! I am a former firefighter/paramedic and police officer. I have competed in the firefighter challenge and law enforcement challenge. So know that I am an at home mom I have time to share with you new and invigorating workout routines! Yes believe it or not I do have some free time with being a stay at home mom!!!!!!!!! LOL Thank you for taking the time to meet me!. In the mean time if you have any questions or concerns please ask away!!!!!!! So until tomorrow, have a healthy night!

No comments: