Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day Two

Ok my friends! We are on to day two! However I did not finish day one without temptation and falling in to that temptation! So I left off with what I ate before I trained for an hour and a half! Well when I came home from the gym I had a good meal a healthy meal and then it went down hill from there! I hade a steamer bag of asian vegies by the green giant and I added one can of tuna. Well you think things would have been fine! But oh no!!!!!!! Like my other meals through out the day I felt filled but for some reason I did not feel filled after last nights last meal! I started to jones and I was trying very hard to not eat other foods like crackers or CHOCLATE!!!! The temptation took over by body and before I knew it my hands were shoving choclate in to my mouth!!!!!!! So know what?! Moving on to day two. I had a good breakfast this am. I had four eggwhites serving of cream of wheat (made with water) and I added one teaspoon of margarine and one teaspoon of honey. I also had a serving of fresh strawberries. So I had all my requirements! I had my carb, protein and fat! Yes you need to have a "healthy" fat with your meal. Fat helps with digestion. So after yesterdays fiasco (hey Jay did I spell that right! Hahahahaha!!!!!!!) I need to figure out if I ate enough calories or not. Maybe that was what put me over the edge and on to the binge! Or maybe I have to learn to ease my may into eating right and slowly slack off the junk. So today I will figure out my calories from yesterday and watch them like a hawk today! As for today's workout I will be training legs and completeing a light cardio routine. My leg routine consits of a superset of squats and reverse lunges. Then I move on to a superset of leg extensions and the laydown squat machine. Finally finishing off with strait leg dealifts. As for the cardio, I do 30 minutes on the treadmill. I will use the hill program and keep my heart rate in the zone of  127 BPM to 136 BPM. Yesterday's  60 minute cardio session was an intense, so today I will do a light session. 

If you would like to add a really awesome tool to your arsenel of workouts, try using a agility ladder! It is a great tool to add in to a kickboxing or bootcamp routine! I highly recomend them! The one I found on Amazon is not expensive! It folds up easy and has its' very own carrying case!    

No comments: